The Winter issue of Bay Soundings is out!|
Here's a sneak peek at what you'll find inside:
- Marine Might: Dubbed the Ocean Team, a cluster of agencies, businesses and organizations in and around St. Petersburg has grown to be the largest marine research complex in the Southeast.
- Out of Sight Out of Mind: Underground petroleum storage tanks are among the latest targets for cost-cutting in Tallahassee.
- Spotlight: SRI St. Petersburg
- Probing the Deep: Research by local ocean team scientists gains international attention
- White pelicans - they're here!
- TBEP's own Nanette O'Hara talks about fly fishing southern-style