We live in a beautiful place and many of you have captured this splendor in your photographs. Anyone that is
interested in sharing these images with others may submit up to ten (10) digitized entries for consideration in
the Manatee County Parks and Natural Resources’ 2nd annual photography challenge!
Each of the preserves will feature a winning photo from each of the categories below:
- Landscape – Photos that display the habitats found within the preserve.
- Wildlife – Photos that focus on a particular plant or animal life found within the preserve.
- People – Photos that display people enjoying spending time in the preserves.
The winning photos will be featured in a gallery presentation in the Valentine House at Robinson Preserve.
- Step 1: Submit an entry of up to ten (10) images no later than February 29th, 2016.
There are two ways to submit your images:
- Email your images to Cary.Catts@mymanatee.org
- Save your images to a CD and mail it to:
Cary Catts, Education and Volunteer Specialist
Please keep in mind:
Manatee County Parks & Natural Resources Department
5502 33rd Avenue Drive West, Bradenton, FL 34209
- Please include contact information, an email and/or phone number.
- All entries must be photos taken within a Manatee County preserve.
- All entries must be provided as JPEG format. (minimum of 500 KB)
- No images of wildlife in distress because of possible interference or harassment.
- No cell phone images please.
- There is no fee to enter images.
- Step 2: Once your images have been submitted, you will be contacted by email or phone to
notify you that these images have been received.
- Step 3: A notification will be sent to those winning entries which will be featured in a gallery
presentation in the Valentine House at Robinson Preserve.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Cary Catts via email or by phone at
or (941) 742-5923 ext. 6044. Thank you!