When: Saturday March 21, 2015 from 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM EDT|
Where: Boyd Hill Nature Preserve, 1101 Country Club Way South, St. Petersburg, FL 33705 — MAP
The focus of this event will be removing invasive plants such as Caesar weed and air potatoes.
Boyd Hill is a 245-acre park in south St. Petersburg with 6 miles of trails and boardwalks and is part of the Great Florida Birding Trail.
We need 50 volunteers for this workday.
We will celebrate our good work with a delicious lunch and volunteers can enjoy the park for the rest of the afternoon!
If you have any problems with this online registration form, please call or email Misty Cladas.
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday, March 21st to help make Tampa Bay a better place to live and play.
FLORIDA SURVIVAL GEAR
- Bring a water bottle if you have one to reduce our plastic waste
- You MUST wear closed-toe shoes
- NO sandals or flip flops!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Long-sleeved shirts, pants, a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen are recommended
- Sturdy work gloves are encouraged